Terms & Services
[Please note that this is a translation of policy written in Japanese, and Policy in Japanese will prevail in any circumstances]
(Scope of application)
Article 1 Accommodation contracts and related contracts concluded by the Hotel with guests shall be governed by the provisions of this agreement, and matters not stipulated in this agreement shall be stipulated by law or generally established customs.
2. If the hotel accepts a special contract to the extent that it does not violate laws and customs, the special contract shall take precedence regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
(Application for accommodation contract)
Article 2 Those who wish to apply for an accommodation contract with the hotel are requested to inform the hotel of the following matters.
(1) Guest name and telephone number (or telephone number)
(2) Accommodation date and estimated time of arrival
(3) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel (building)
2. If the guest requests to continue staying beyond the staying date set forth in item 2 of the preceding paragraph during the stay, the hotel will treat it as if a new accommodation contract had been applied at the time the request was made.
(Conclusion of accommodation contract, etc.)
Article 3 The accommodation contract shall be concluded when the hotel accepts the application set forth in the preceding article. However, this does not apply when the hotel proves that it has not consented.
2. When the accommodation contract is concluded pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the application fee set by the hotel up to the basic accommodation fee for the accommodation period must be paid by the date designated by the hotel.
3. The application fee will first be applied to the accommodation fee that the guest should pay in the end, and if the provisions of Articles 6 and 18 apply, the penalty will be followed by the compensation. If it is applied and there is a balance, it will be refunded when the fee is paid according to the provisions of Article 11.
4. If the application fee set forth in paragraph 2 is not paid by the date specified by the hotel pursuant to the provisions of the same paragraph, the accommodation contract shall cease to be effective. However, this is limited to cases where the hotel has notified the guest of the due date for payment of the application fee.
(Special contract that does not require payment of application fee)
Article 4 Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may accept a special contract that does not require payment of the application fee set forth in the same paragraph after the conclusion of the contract.
2. In accepting the application for the accommodation contract, if the hotel does not request payment of the application fee set forth in paragraph 2 of the preceding article or does not specify the due date for payment of the application fee, the special provision set forth in the preceding paragraph shall be met.
(Refusal to conclude an accommodation contract)
Article 5 The hotel may not accept the conclusion of an accommodation contract in the following cases.
(1) When the application for accommodation does not comply with this agreement.
(2) When there is no room in the guest room due to full occupancy.
(3) When it is recognized that the person who intends to stay may act in violation of the provisions of laws and regulations, public order, or good manners and customs regarding accommodation.
(4) When the person who intends to stay is clearly recognized as an infectious disease person.
(5) When a violent request is made or a burden exceeding a reasonable range is requested regarding accommodation.
(6) When it is not possible to stay overnight due to a natural disaster, facility failure, or other unavoidable reason.
(7) When the person who intends to stay is a drunk person, etc. and may cause significant inconvenience to other guests, or when he / she makes a statement or behavior that causes significant inconvenience to other guests (based on prefectural regulations).
(8) The gangsters (hereinafter referred to as "gangsters") stipulated in Article 2, Item 2 of the Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Boryokudan Members (Act No. 77 of 1991) When a member of a gangster (hereinafter referred to as a "member of a gangster") prescribed in Article 2, item 6 of the Article, or a related person or other antisocial force.
(9) When a gang or a gang member is a corporation or other organization that controls business activities
(10) A corporation whose officers are classified as gangsters
(11) When a person who has applied for accommodation applies for the reserved room with the purpose of reselling or arranging for a fee for his own benefit.
(Guest's right to cancel contract)
Article 6 The guest may cancel the accommodation contract by notifying the hotel.
2. If the guest cancels all or part of the accommodation contract due to reasons attributable to the guest (the hotel specifies the payment date of the application fee according to the provisions of Article 3, Paragraph 2). If you request payment and the guest cancels the accommodation contract before the payment), you will be charged a penalty as listed in Attached Table 1. However, if the hotel complies with the special contract set forth in Article 4, Paragraph 1, the hotel will inform the guest about the obligation to pay the penalty when the guest cancels the accommodation contract in order to comply with the special contract.
3. 3. If the guest does not arrive at 8 pm on the day of stay (if the estimated arrival time is specified in advance, 2 hours after that time) without contacting the guest, , The accommodation contract may be treated as canceled by the guest.
(Right to cancel the contract of our hotel)
Article 7 The hotel may cancel the accommodation contract in the following cases.
(1) When it is recognized that the guest may act in violation of the provisions of laws and regulations, public order, or good manners and customs, or when it is recognized that the guest has committed the same act.
(2) When the guest is recognized as having an infectious disease.
(3) When a violent request for accommodation is made or a burden exceeding a reasonable range is requested.
(4) When you cannot stay overnight due to reasons such as natural disasters caused by force majeure.
(5) When the person who intends to stay is a drunk person, etc. and may cause significant inconvenience to other guests, or when he / she makes a statement or behavior that causes significant inconvenience to the guest (based on the regulations of the prefecture).
(6) When you do not comply with the prohibited items (limited to those necessary for fire prevention) of the usage rules established by the hotel, such as sleeping cigarettes in the bedroom, mischief against firefighting equipment, etc.
(7) When a gangster, a member of a gangster, or a related person or other antisocial force.
(8) When a gang or a gang member is a corporation or other organization that controls business activities.
(9) When there is a corporation whose officers fall under the category of gangsters.
2. When the hotel cancels the accommodation contract based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the guest will still provide it. There is no charge for accommodation services that you have not received.
Article 8 Guests are required to register the following items at the front desk (unmanned check-in system) of the hotel on the day of stay.
(1) Guest's name, age, gender, address and telephone number (or mobile phone number) and occupation
(2) For foreigners, nationality, passport number, place of entry and date of entry
(3) Departure date and scheduled departure time
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
(Room usage time)
Article 9 Guests can use our guest rooms from 4:00 pm on the day of arrival to 11:00 am on the day of departure. However, if you stay consecutively, you can use it all day except the arrival date and departure date.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel may accept flights for guest rooms outside the hours specified in the same paragraph. In this case, the following additional charges will be charged.
(1) 30% of room charge for up to 2 hours
(2) 100% of room charge for over 2 hours
(Compliance with usage rules)
Article 10 Guests are required to comply with the usage rules established by the hotel and posted in the hotel.
(Payment of fee)
Article 11 The breakdown of the accommodation charges, etc. payable by the guest shall be based on the charges individually agreed between the hotel and the guest.
2. Payment of the accommodation charges, etc. in the preceding paragraph shall be made at the time of billing by the hotel by currency, credit card, or other alternative method.
3. The accommodation fee will be charged even if the guest does not voluntarily stay after the hotel has provided the guest with the guest room and made it available for use.
(Responsibility of the hotel)
Article 12 The Hotel shall indemnify the Guest for any damages caused to the Guest in the performance of the Accommodation Contract and related contracts, or due to the non-performance thereof. However, this does not apply if it is not due to reasons attributable to the hotel.
2. The hotel has inn liability insurance in order to deal with fires.
(Handling when contracted guest rooms cannot be provided)
Article 13 If the hotel cannot provide the guest with the contracted room, the hotel shall, with the consent of the guest, arrange other accommodations under the same conditions as much as possible.
2. If the hotel cannot arrange other accommodation facilities regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel will pay the guest a compensation fee equivalent to the penalty, and the compensation fee will be applied to the damage compensation amount. However, we will not pay compensation if there is no reason to blame the hotel for not being able to provide the room.
(Handling of deposits, etc.)
Article 14 The hotel does not accept goods, cash or valuables from guests. These shall be managed at the guest's own risk and expense.
2. If the guest brings in damages such as loss or damage to the goods, cash and valuables brought into the hotel due to intentional or gross negligence of the hotel, the hotel will damage the goods. I will compensate you. However, if the guest does not declare the type and price in advance, the hotel will compensate for the damage up to 30,000 yen unless the hotel has intentional or gross negligence.
(Storage of guest's baggage or personal belongings)
Article 15 If the guest's baggage or personal belongings are left behind at the hotel after the guest checks out and the owner is identified, the hotel will contact the owner as well. You shall ask for that instruction. However, if there is no instruction from the owner, or if the owner is unknown, it will be stored for 7 days including the date of discovery, and then delivered to the nearest police station.
2. In the case of the preceding paragraph, the responsibility of the Hotel for the storage of the guest's baggage or personal belongings shall be in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article in the case of the preceding paragraph.
Article 16 Manage your vehicle at your own risk.
Attached Table 1 Cancellation fee(related to Article 6, Paragraph 2)
|Number of guests applied
||On the day
||The day before
||Two days in advance
||Three days in advance
||Seven days in advance
||14 days in advance
||21 days in advance
|Up to 5 persons
|6 persons or more
(NB)1. % Is the ratio of the penalty to the basic accommodation fee.
2. If the contract days are shortened, the penalty for one day (first day) will be collected regardless of the shortened days.